Broker v.s. Agent v.s. Producer

brokers are traditionally described as agents of the policyholder and
insurance agents as agents of insurers,
this separation is more a matter of emphasis than a watertight division. Both agents and brokers often perform services such as record keeping and modeling for insurers,provide advice to clients on selecting insurers, and assist with claims settlement.

insurance producer is also called an agent or insurance broker

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.